FREE TRAFFIC

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

HAPPINESS-YOU GOT IT?

I am always in search of a great video. I love to find content such as articles, videos, or books that make me a better person. You know all the self-help stuff that negative poverty minded people speak against. And this video is one you NEED to see. Especially if you have health issues. The video is only 7 minutes in length so go ahead and click here and watch it with an open mind
E F T go ahead an click that link, then come back and read this article
E F T stands for Emotional Freedom Techniques it is the natural healing aide that can be used for everything, it often works when nothing else will. A lot of people are skeptical but think about it what does it cost? a little effort on your part but if you would apply it, it would be miraculous. You really don't have to live with an illness, depression, poverty. Sure it will take action, but we all are always acting on something anyway, aren't we? Let's give it a try. We will try together. It really upsets me that people feel they have to live with illness depression etc. We are trained by the world that that is just the way life is.
DO NOT ACCEPT THAT FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so important I will say it again.

DO NOT ACCEPT THAT FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!
I can help you if you want. I have a passion to help anyone that wants it! I can change your life but you have to be willing to make a few changes for the better and yes you can do it. If I can than anyone can! What is your ailment. Is it illness?
poverty? depression? life in general? I can't make you have a better life but I can offer it to you. All you have to do is reach for it. Go on reach, what are you waiting for. No one is going to do it for you. And why not claim the blessings that are yours. They are reserved for you, just waiting on you.
TAG! YOUR IT! I HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND CLAIM YOUR BLESSINGS, NOW YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR OWN LIFE. IF THIS SOUNDS GOOD I CAN GIVE YOU MORE. SEND ME AN EMAIL (I WILL KEEP IT PRIVATE) LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR AILMENT IS AND I WILL WORK WITH YOU TO GET RID OF THE AILMENT WHETHER IT BE THROUGH EMAIL, PHONE , VIDEO PHONE (SKYPE IS GREAT FOR THAT) OR I CAN RECORD VIDEO'S FOR YOU TO WATCH AT YOUR CONVENIENCE WHAT EVER IS MOST COMPFORTABLE TO YOU! I DON'T CHARGE FOR THIS, THIS IS A GIFT GOD HAS GIVEN ME AND I AM ON A MISSION TO HELP EVERYONE I CAN SO THEY CAN IN TURN DO THE SAME. EVERYONE SAYS "ONE MAN CAN'T CHANGE THE WORLD" THAT IS TRUE BUT ONE MAN HELPING 50 PEOPLE AND 50 PEOPLE ENCOURAGING 50 MORE AND SO ON IS A START, ISN'T IT. I WAS JUST USING 50 PEOPLE FOR MY EXAMPLE BUT I CAN TELL YOU I AM GOING TO HELP MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE. GOD HAS GIVING ME THIS BLESSING AND THIS GIFT FOR A HUGE REASON, HE WANTS ME TO EFFECT MORE THAN 50. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU ALREADY ARE VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE- THAT IS AWESOME-ARE YOU HELPING OTHERS DO THE SAME- WHY NOT? I URGE TO PLEASE HELP OTHERS. GO AHEAD RIGHT NOW AND PLANT THEM SEEDS, YOUR SUCCESS WILL COME RUNNING AFTER YOU! THERE IS A REASON WHY PEOPLE DON'T FEEL THEY ARE GETTING ANYWHERE-THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY DON'T FEEL THEY CAN HAVE SUCCESS. IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BUSY TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE (STAY AWAY FROM THAT) AND JUDGING. THEY ARE NEGATIVE AND POVERTY MINDED THEY DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY SPEAK AND ACT THEIR MISFORTUNE INTO THEIR LIFE! IN CASE YOU NEVER READ ANY OF MY BLOGS OR MY ARTICLES THAT ARE DISTRIBUTED ALL OVER THE WEB AND I NEVER HAVE CONTACT WITH YOU REMEMBER A FEW THINGS

SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINK AND TALK ABOUT GREAT IDEAS!
-WHILE-
UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TALK AND THINK ABOUT PEOPLE!
THE BIGGER THE IDEA, THE MORE SUCCESSFUL YOU ALREADY ARE!
FAILURE IS OK-IT'S GREAT!!!
FAILURE=REWARDS
NO GOOD WORK GOES UNREWARDED! (REMEMBER THIS)
NO MATTER WHO BELIEVES IT- YOU RECIEVE WHAT YOU GIVE-IT IS A FACT-PERIOD!

No comments: